Monday 19 August 2013

About My Hair!


I have medium to long hair, they are long from the back but I have short layers so from the front my hair doesn’t look that long. My scalp is extremely oily and needs to be washed on a daily basis so dry shampoos are my BFF’s. I have problem with split end and dry and damaged ends but I’m working on them! I heat style my hair at least thrice a week so that has really damaged my hair. My hair is a darker brunette and I have lighter brunette highlights in it but those are wearing out now. Texture wise my hair is quite soft and has a lot of luster to it. My hair isn’t hard to style and it holds curl better than it holds straightened hair. My hair has a bit of volume to it but I love volume so I try to always make it bigger. And that’s all you need to know about my hair!


2 comments:

  1. OMG NIHAAAA, I love your oily scalp so much im so jelly like omg it looks so bombdigity on you!! btw I have quite soft hair too so we can be twinsiess OMGGG :D you actually look really pretty though ;)
    - you already know who I am. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((soooooooooooooooooooooooo soft))
    - you already know who I am too ;)
    (different person)

    ReplyDelete