Friday 23 August 2013

Schwarzkopf Got2b Powder’ful



I’m a girl who loves big hair and will go to any lengths to achieve it! When I saw this little cutie at walmart I knew I had to buy it if it could possibly be the answer to my prayers and give me the voluminous locks I’ve always dreamed of. The Schwarzkopf Got2b Powder’ful is rather small in size and contains 10g of product but since it is a powder the product seems to last forever. To use the powder you either sprinkle it directly on your roots or onto your hands and then rub into your roots. When this product touches skin it feels cold and provides you with a tingly sensation. I applied the product directly to my scalp and rub it into my root to spread the product evenly. You know how you hair feeling like after teasing? Like the big clumpy mess. Well this felt even worse than that! It felt like I have 30 pounds of goop in my hair and it was just horrible to touch. However it does do what it says it gave my hair a good amount of volume. The downfall of this product comes from its horrible texture in your hair which would lead to a lot of hair breakage when you brush out your hair. The product also left a slight white cast on my scalp which was rather unpleasant! Overall this product was okay, it gave my hair a nice amount of volume but failed due to it making my hair feel absolutely horrendous and it giving me a white cast on my scalp. I would not recommend this product to any one with darker hair colours whether they are fellow brunettes or red head or have black hair. I also would not recommend this product to anyone who is finicky about the texture of their hair. But if you are one that’s just dying for volume and doesn’t mind the funky texture or white cast, this product may be for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment