Tuesday 20 August 2013

Big Sexy Hair - Root Pump Plus

               

Big Sexy Hair – Root Pump Plus humidity resistant volumizing spray mousse is by far one of the best volumizing mousse I have ever tried and I have tried quite a few! The one I have comes in is a huge red bottle containing 426 ml of product for $20.95. This doesn’t leave my hair crunchy at all which is surprising considering most volumizing mousses tend to do so. This white foam mousses feels cold on the scalp and absorbs into the follicle super-fast. To use the product I spray a good amount of mousse onto my hand then massage the product into my roots focusing on the crown of my head, I then  flip my hair downwards and blow dry my hair away from my scalp and boom your left with wonderful volume! Not only does your hair look bigger but it actually feels like you hair has magically become thicker! Using this mousse in my hair somehow makes the style last even longer instead of my curls lasting me two day they last three days when I use this mousse in my hair. I can’t vouch for the products humidity resistance claim as thankfully my hair doesn’t get too bad in humid conditions but for volumizing, this product is absolutely outstanding! The scent of the product is slightly prefumey and chemically but nothing too bad and the scent doesn’t linger in your hair. Overall I am beyond ready to tie the knot with this product and call it the best volumizing mousse I have every tried! However I will still never stop trying more volumizing products as a little volume isn’t enough!





2 comments:

  1. Great review! I must try this product as I have very flat limp hair:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing review :) ill probably try this product soon since I have really flat hair

    ReplyDelete