Monday 26 August 2013

It’s a 10 Silk Express

It’s a 10 Silk Express This first time I used this product I was transported to a sunny field full of beautiful fragrant jasmine flowers. This scent is so amazing that I was absolutely in love with this product the second it touched my hair. Unlike other shampoos the scent actually lasts in your hair! Oh my, the lather this shampoo creates is probably the nicest from any shampoo I’ve ever tried and trust me I’ve tried quite a few. 

This shampoo has the softest, silkiest, most velvety lather I have ever come across. So while in the shower I was absolutely head over heels for this product. However once I came out and let my hair dry I realized I gave none of the results it promised I most definitely did not get the “unbeatable softness” that this product is meant to give, nor did it leave my hair smoother, more manageable and touchable than my hair usually was. Imagine how upset I was when the product I loved so much while in the shower ended up being so blah and doing nothing great for my hair. This shampoo wasn’t even sulfate or paraben free so that I would continue to use it even though the results weren’t outstanding. I loved the scent so much that I really did try hard to love the product I continued to use if for two weeks in which I washed my hair about 6-7 times only and the bottle is already half empty. I don’t even have extremely long hair, heck its just medium length and yet I had to use a minimum of four pumps of shampoo for my hair. Overall this product has a hefty price tag just for the scent as it does nothing for my hair rather than make it smell good, even when I really tried to love it.












No comments:

Post a Comment